The Be and Be Well hosts many exhilarating events and joyous celebrations. Send an e-mail to email@example.com to join our e-mail list and stay informed about upcoming events like our annual “Floatathon”!
below are some of our ongoing monthly groups:
Women in Transition…in Transformation…one for all and all for one…We can do it!
See: www.meetup.com/WomansWELL/ for R.S.V.P. and more information. Friends and drop-ins are WELLcome!
A Woman’s WELL is created by and for Women who are dedicated to grow spiritually, mentally and emotionally. One for all and all for one, we give and receive support in the WELL.
WELL Women in Transformation make the following agreements for their time together:
~To be open and authentic in their personal expression~
~To be genuinely supportive as they listen to each other~
~To be aware of their choices and the future they are co-creating~
~To view each other in the Light of the Highest Potential~
~To claim responsibility for their own actions and reactions~
~To accept challenges as opportunities for growth~
~To hold in confidence all that is shared by others~
~To create a safe space to play, eXperience and network ~
Women who go by these guidelines receive an unlimited free membership Click on it if you want to read some reviews on past WELL Events.
If you like to play CoEd or if you are single and done with the Dating Game and prefer to eXperience The GAME of life, being authentic, sober, open and honest, you can play a role in
See: http://www.meetup.com/tribes/ for R.S.V.P. and more information. Friends and drop-ins are WELLcome!
wo+men who want to come together to build a better future now, can join the
For more information on events for global thinkers who want to act locally you can click and R.S.V.P. on http://www.meetup.com/Timecapsule-eXperience
Please feel free to join us in the launch of our Awareness Portal Tour 2012
or stay tuned for one of our Quarter-Yearly Floatathons:
and come to float with us, share your eXperience, relax in the infra red Sauna, play The GAME of Synchronicity and Synergy, dance with the “WindSingers”, exchange your Healing Arts Talents, listen or play to live music and add to our great “Pot Luck of Creativity” with good food, good deeds and thoughts of evolution and peace for all.
For those of you who joined our last Memorial Floatathon:
THANK YOU FOR MAKING IT SUCH A BEAUTIFUL EVENT!
- THANK YOU all who came in body with a wonderful potluck of good food, aspirations and inspirations!
- THANK YOU all who came in spirit, with your good thoughts and wishes towards the success of this Floatathon! It worked!!!
- THANK YOU all who came to the bat(h) to donate into the Japan Fund (we raised $150, donated mostly by students who don’t have money! So, for those of you who have a little extra, the donation-box is still open at http://www.cloud9x.com/gifts.html to buy a $30Plus GiftCard
- THANK YOU all who came to bring their beautiful healing arts and creative talents to www.BeandBeWELL.com:
- THANKS to YOU we had so much fun, we doubled the pleasure from a 24hrs to a 48 hrs Floatathon:
- With floating with “Flow”, our Pathfinder Tank that leads to yet uncharted territories of the human consciousness (see http://www.beandbewell.com/flotation/ )
- With expanding our hearts with food for ears and taste-buds with the musician Jacob Savage who knows how to cook it up (http://www.santacruzwaves.com/local-loop/music/596-copasetic.html)
- With dancing and resonating with the wind and Martin Windsinger (check out his simple, yet most profound music instrument at http://www.wind-singer.com/videos.htm l),
- With playing the GAME of Synchronicity and Synergy with Mr. and Mrs. GAME Inventors, Jai & Shanti Hudes (www.XtheGAME.com) ,
- With receiving profound healing assistance with the naturopathic expert Elize St. Charles (www.thehealingatelier.com)
- With listening to the beautiful, inspiring song writer and musician Karie Hillery (http://www.kariehillery.com/music.html) and
- With her fabulous impromptu band of our musical cook Jacob and the local Tromp L’oil Artist Will Northcutt (http://willnorthcutt.com/photos-of-artist-and-bio.html)
- With watching the human body defying gravity in Acro Yoga: You too can learn to hang in there with Alok Rocheleau and Anjuli Mahendra and Andrei Stoica at the Healing Sanctuary of the BhaktiFest (http://www.bhaktifest.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=77&Itemid=86 )
And soon again at the Be and Be WELL:
- Look for upcoming WELL Events at http://www.beandbewell.com/well-events/ or
- Mission Hills of Saratoga where I work with the healing arts on Thurs, Fri and every other Sat (New Classes and Events will be showing up soon at
Looking forward to seeing you and your friends and family!
Shanti Prema Hudes
408 691 7188 cell
‘Be and Be WELL‘ and its Blog sites are designed to create a collective wisdom pool, sourcing ancient and futuristic attempts of hue-men and womb-men to be well, to stay well and to get others well. It is a standing invitation to add YOUR WELLness eXperience (Click for Disclaimer)
Please choose your words WELL and let them be an invocation for evolutionary WELLness Ideas in your life and the lives of those who inspire you!